● Achieve many of the benefits of a workout.
● Accelerate weight loss by increasing metabolism.
● Increase blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
● Increase bone density.
● Enhance pain reduction.
● Increase physical strength, dexterity, and endurance.
● Rehabilitate injuries and ailments.
● Increase flexibility, range of motion and mobility.
● Reduce cellulite.
● Tighten facial muscles.
● Relieve menopausal symptoms.
● Reduce the pain and discomfort from arthritis.
● Strengthen lower back muscles that can cause back pain.
Functional Health & Chiropractic Care | © 2018 International Health Publishing | All rights reserved.