● Achieve many of the benefits of a workout.
● Accelerate weight loss by increasing metabolism.
● Increase blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
● Increase bone density.
● Enhance pain reduction.
● Increase physical strength, dexterity, and endurance.
● Rehabilitate injuries and ailments.
● Increase flexibility, range of motion and mobility.
● Reduce cellulite.
● Tighten facial muscles.
● Relieve menopausal symptoms.
● Reduce the pain and discomfort from arthritis.
● Strengthen lower back muscles that can cause back pain.
Functional Health & Chiropractic Care | © 2018 International Health Publishing | All rights reserved.
All information on our site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between Dr. Lizie Pilicy and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, information is subject to change without prior notice.